TURNER PADGET LAW OFFICES
2013 HISTORIC PRESERVATION SERVICE AWARD
Historic / Corporate
This significant and historical Neo-Classical Building with Beaux Arts influences served as Florence’s first public library. Built in 1925, the building was originally constructed to honor the veterans of the World War. It has now been restored to a beautiful 22,000 sf home for the law offices of Turner Padget. In the renovation, the exterior and interior have been restored and maintained to honor the original library and to create adaptable and beautiful spaces for Turner Padget.